Process safety is a disciplined framework for managing the integrity of systems
and processes. Its purpose is to reduce risk of incidents and to help ensure that
process plants are operating within tolerable risk. The challenge for many
businesses is how to actively manage their operational safety performance without
compromising productivity, revenue, and cost.
Download this eBook to learn:
- Why monitor process safety?
- What are the key factors that can influence safety system performance?
- If the safety system still performing as it was designed?
- How have international safety standards changed the safety monitoring
- Why process safety monitoring provides a more sustained approach throughout
the entire safety lifecycle?
- Can I adjust the safety design whilst optimizing safety performance and cost?